Blue Coachella prides ourselves on five-star, first-class housekeeping service, though we understand there may be questions on how we are meeting the CDC and local standards as it relates to additional cleaning measures required of our short-term rental properties:
- We are adhering to the local government ordinance of maintaining a 24hr check-out/check-in period in between guests as to give our housekeeping team ample time to conduct a deeper cleaning of our home
- Our housekeeping team is using city-required protective gear, including face masks and disposable gloves, when cleaning the house
- We are utilizing a comprehensive ventilation of the house during cleaning hours to increase air circulation
- Our team will continue to sanitize and wash all linens at the highest heat setting recommended by the manufacturer
- Our dishware and cutlery will continue to be sanitized and washed with the highest heat setting offered by the manufacturer
- All hard surfaces have been sterilized with soap and bleach, with specific attention given to countertops, tables, chairs, sinks, and floors.
- Additional disinfectant procedures will be applied to frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, thermostats, etc.
We already know you will enjoy your stay; however, we hope these additional measures will give you the confidence that your stay will always be a safe one.